$369.00 – $569.00
(USA to USA 3 days Delivery)
- Reviews (0)
Ambien 10 mg
Ambien 10 mg is ingested in the treatment of sleep disorder, also known as insomnia. It was designed in the 1990s in order to provide the benefits of other hypnotic medications without some of the more grave side effects. Since then, it has become one of the highly popular sleep drugs, ranked at number fifteen on the list of the most often prescribed medications in the country, as per IMS Health. Buy Ambien 10 mg online as it is very effective in treating insomnia.
When this medicine was introduced, it was considered to be a safe short-term sleep drug that does not come with the risk of narcotic sedatives. But now it this drug has been made available to the public for more than two decades, its more severe side effects have come to light. Getting an understanding of these side effects may help individuals make informed decisions with regard to the usage of hypnotic medicines and may also discourage recreational users from ingesting Ambien in the strength of 10 mg.
When you should not take Ambien 10 mg pills?
You should not start the treatment with Ambien pills in case you suffer from the following health conditions:
- Sleep apnea in which breathing stops for short periods at night
- Hypoventilate that is, breathing problems
- Being allergic to zolpidem tartrate or to any of the other ingredients in the drug. The symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Severe muscle weakness
- Severe liver problems
This medication should not be administered to children under the age of eighteen years. In case you suffer from any of the above mentioned ailments, consult the medical professional and discuss your medical history with them before initiating the treatment with the drug.
What are the warnings associated with the use of Ambien 10 mg pills?
- You should not take Ambien tablets in case you are allergic to Zolpidem or to any of the other inactive ingredients.
- Order Ambien online for treating insomnia. You should seek medical help immediately in case you experience the following symptoms post-ingestion of Ambien in the strength of 10 mg:
- Swelling of the throat, tongue or face
- Problem in breathing
- Within seven to eight hours of ingesting this drug, you should not undertake such tasks that need you to stay alert or focused such as driving a vehicle or operating dangerous machinery.
- Regular intake of this medicine may make you habitual to it. Hence you should not take it either increased amounts or for a longer period of time than what has been prescribed by the doctor.
- Ambien is classified as a controlled substance; hence you should keep it in a safe place, beyond the reach of anyone who has not been prescribed this drug to prevent its abuse and misuse. Buy Ambien online to stay away from insomnia.